Dear 100 Hour Board,
What are some of the best things about being married that we’re totally unexpected? Like what are some of the not so obvious but amazing things that you like about being married. What are some of the unexpected blessings and fun things you get to do?
NO LONG HAIR ALL OVER THE BATHROOM. Going from sharing a bathroom with 5 girls with long hair, to just sharing a bathroom with my husband was such a great change. Also, having enough room in the fridge for stuff.
In no particular order:
- Splitting all of the chores
- Not having to drive everywhere because we have two cars
- Being able to get things that you wanted and not feel selfish because you can call it a gift for each other
- Second opinions on homework, outfits, etc.
- Someone to laugh at my jokes