Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss
- Scaled the wall of a Spanish castle (in a dress no less!).
- Run through the streets of Beijing in an attempt to escape angry security guards.
- Sung the Men At Work song “Down Under” with a bunch of Quechua natives on the top of a mountain in the Andes.
- Been invited into the vault of the British Museum.
- Played cards with a bunch of burly sea dogs on small research vessel in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
- Stepped off a train in South Harlem only to find myself in the middle of a murder scene.
- Been to Canada and found it to be a lovely place!
- Edit (circa 2013) I have also been kicked out of Canada thus my feelings toward the country have hardened of late.
And I still haven’t found what I’m looking for.
Edit (circa 2013) I think I have found what I was looking for!
Email me at hypatia(at)theboard(dot)byu(dot)edu!
Recent answered questions: