When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself. -Anonymous
- Ask a serious question, get a serious answer.
- Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.
- If you are unsatisfied with the answers you get from our free volunteer service, we offer double your money back.
- Board writers are not professionals (medical doctors, lawyers, psychologists, etc.). If you ask a question regarding medical treatment, legal proceedings, or other such subjects, we will do our best to answer it, but our answers should not be taken as professional advice. The 100 Hour Board officially disclaims all liability for such answers.
- You must be a registered reader in order to submit questions.
- The Board is generally anonymous, but we can, if necessary, trace who asks questions. This is very rare, but may happen if needed.
- When asking questions, please use mature and socially acceptable language.
- We reserve the right to delete questions at our discretion. If your question is deleted, however, we will let you know our reasoning.
- The Board does not accept private questions. Please don’t ask us to answer a question and then not post it. Your anonymity is safe with us.