"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. " - Walt Disney
Question #12917 posted on 02/22/2005 3:12 a.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

I know you press tab to move from different field (sorry if that's not the right term) in a screen (say, from typing in your email address to typing in your password), and shift tab to move back to a previous field, but sometimes there are little circles that you click on to highlight (example: checking male or female) is there a way to do that without using the mouse? I really apologize if this question doesn't make sense, I am an illiterate computer user:-P

- Winter werf

A: Dear Winter Werf,

Try spacebar.

- Trivial