"I'm not a chicken. I'm just really hesitant." -Frasier Crane
Question #13704 posted on 03/16/2005 3:12 a.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

What classes/courses would one have to take to become part of the BYU EMS? How much do they cost?


A: Dear gimpy,

To participate in BYU EMS you must be a Utah State certified EMT Basic. To see a list of EMT-B classes, visit https://bems.state.ut.us After you certify as an EMT-B, you need to get into contact with the director of BYU EMS. Since I don't feel like posting his contact information on the internet, simply stop by the EMS office or call BYU Police Dispatch at 422-2222 and ask to be transfered to BYU EMS.