A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. - James Dent
Question #15381 posted on 05/30/2005 3:01 a.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

Is there a music dance theater advisor/counselor, and if so, where would one go to schedule and appointment with werf?

Another hopeful

A: Dear Another,

The MDT Major is under the College of Fine Arts and Communications. Therefore, any advisors would be in the Fine Arts and Communications Advisment Center. It is located in D-444 HFAC. Their Telephone is (801) 422-3777.

Brenda Butterfield is the current Advisor for MDT and Communications students. Her info can be found here: http://cfac.byu.edu/adv/Advisors/BrendaButterfield.php

I hope your hope was not in vain.

That is all.