A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. - James Dent
Question #15763 posted on 06/15/2005 3:01 a.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

What documentation would I need to cross the border into Mexico and come back again? Would a birth certificate suffice or would I need a passport?

- la senorita

A: Dear Senorita,

I went to Mexico last year with Beemer Girl and all we needed was our driver's licenses and birth certificates.

- Beemer Boy, recovering guacamole addict
A: Dear la seniorita,

You'll only need a passport if you're going going beyond Puerto Penasco. You will, however, want to have a birth certificate, drivers license, vehicle registration, and a major credit card. You can get all the information you need here. http://www.rockypointonline.com/customs.htm

-A. A. Melyngoch