Nobody believes the official spokesman, but everybody trusts an unidentified source.
Question #2273 posted on 01/12/2004 midnight

Dear 100 Hour Board,

I need to get an on-campus job this semester. I don't know what I have to do (any paperwork necessary? anything else?) besides browse the job listings on the bulletin boards and find ones I'm interested in. Advice?

- Clueless

A: Dear freshman,
Yes, browse the listings, get in contact with the person offering the job, and then go to the student employment office. They'll take care of you.
-Brother Tom
A: Dear Clueless,

Follow Bro. Tom's advice. Also contact employment services at 422-3561.

- Beemer Boy
A: Dear Clueless,
Just a note to help you: once you get a job, you MUST have your Social Security card to get hired. Some people miss that, and they're in a world of hurt. And yes, there will be paperwork. Enjoy.
- Duchess
A: Dear Clueless,

Immortalize yourself as an HBLL Security Guard.