"Childhood obesity is a growing problem" -DU Headline
Question #24993 posted on 05/09/2006 3:01 a.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

I graduated in December, but didn't feel like attending commencement last week. However, I would like to obtain a program of the ceremonies (for the whole university, I already got one for my college). Where would I go about obtaining that?

- I graduated from BYU, and all I got was this piece of paper

A: Dear congrats,
To answer your question, you can can contact Graduation Evaluation, the Records Office, or your advisement center for copies. You can come in person and pick one up, or you can request that to have one mailed to you.

Records Office
B-150 ASB, Provo, UT 84602
Phone: (801) 422-2631
E-mail: records@byu.edu

Graduation Evaluation
B-238 ASB, Provo, UT 84602
Phone: (801) 422-3641

-Miss Berrie