"In my defense... I saw 'Bring It On'..." -Anonymous Board Writer
Question #2861 posted on 02/02/2004 12:04 a.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

What's the term for the opposite of anoerexic? Not bulemic, where you binge and then purge, but where you just binge. Is that a disease like anoerexia (I don't think I spelled that right)? Or is it just overeating?
- spasy mcgee

A: Dear spasy mcgee,

It's called binge eating disorder, or compulsive overeating. (http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/nutrit/pubs/binge.htm)

- Stay Puft
A: Dear Spasy Cadet,

How about gluttony? I think that would cover it.

-CGNU Grad