"In my defense... I saw 'Bring It On'..." -Anonymous Board Writer
Question #37976 posted on 07/28/2007 3:01 a.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

A family member of mine is on parole, and has recently broken the terms of Werf's parole. Again. The last time this happened, I told my family I was going to report Werf, but I failed to do so. I had a heart-to-heart with Werf, and was told by them that they would act in the way that they wanted to, because they are above the law. It's okay for Werf to do these things, because "I've not gotten into trouble yet." I asked Werf if they didn't think parole was punishment, and Werf replied "No, it gives me street-cred."

I'm heartsick, and I know now is the time to report Werf's new violations. I have asked my family for the PO's name, but they have either "forgot," or are tight-lipped, and are upset with me for wanting to "rat out" my family member.

With all of this said, how do I go about finding out who Werf's PO is?

- The Truth of Consequences

A: Dear The Truth of Consequences,

Parole is generally monitored by Adult Probation and Parole (AP&P). Your best bet of finding said family member's parole officer is by calling them and explaining the situation. AP&P in Provo can be reached at (801) 374-7633.

- Lavish