"Childhood obesity is a growing problem" -DU Headline
Question #4878 posted on 04/09/2004 12:03 a.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

For some reason I looked myself up in the BYU directory on Route Y today and saw that it said that I am a custodial worker. Wrongo, BYU!!! I *was* a custodial worker last year, but am currently not even employed by BYU! So, my question is, how the heck do I get that off of my directory identity?

- satelite salesman

A: Dear SS,
You have to contact student employment. They're the ones that put that on. They have a tendency to not keep things current sometimes. Mine says that I work in one location, but has the phone number for my previous job... they can't keep things straight. But I don't really care.
Just give them a call and they can probably remove it for you. 422-3561.
- Scout