What's something funny or interesting that the general Board readership doesn't know about you?
-Mystical Nudist Henchmen
- I'm double jointed in my thumbs and pinkies.
- I have an absurdly strong sense of taste. If I can smell something strongly, I can also taste it, and then whenever I eat something, the aftertaste lingers for hours (my record is three days for the longest lasting aftertaste).
- Both my second and third toes are longer than my big toe on either foot.
- I was lactose intolerant for a period of about 4 years.
- I don't remember ever believing in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, or any of those things. Except leprechauns. I think I was either 11 or 12 before I stopped believing in leprechauns.
I'm like 3rd cousins with one of the cast members of Studio C.
Sometimes I look at pictures of dogs instead of doing my homework.
Keep it real,
Dear dear dear,
I can cook eggs.
And like, you probably don't get how monumental that is.
For most of my life I thought I couldn't eat eggs because I was lactose intolerant and thought eggs were dairy because my mom thought eggs were dairy so we just never ate them, and sometimes she made these tofu-egg and sausage dishes that I only ate the sausage out of because I was four or five and saw what looked like eggs and was like, "Ohp, those are eggs better not eat 'em," so I didn't.
And now I can cook eggs so miraculously. I make the best eggs. And how I do it exactly is that I make them in the best way. And that's how I fixed America's egg problem. By making eggs great again.
Every year on March 30th, I try to do something special for Vincent van Gogh's birthday. 2017 marked his 164th. This year was a little busy, so I just listened to Josh Groban's "Starry, Starry Night" cover and bought pumpkin swirl bread to celebrate because his paintings are so swirly. I think he would have liked that.
I have an accessory spleen. This means that I have an extra tiny little spleen in addition to my regular spleen. Yay!
-Sheebs, who is clearly a fascinating person
That I'm actually an agent for a covert organization on campus. Our mission? infiltrate campus with origami elephants. Though we are few in number, our resolve is strong, and vision clear. We live for the day where students can find release from the hardships of school in knowing they are linked to another fellow soldier through the paper elephant before them.
I've broken several toes on each foot, usually doing really stupid things. Notable events include...
- The time I was changing into a pair of pants in my bathroom, and somehow fell over because I guess in 16 years of living I still hadn't learned how to dress myself? Anyway, I hit my toe on the edge of something in the bathroom and broke it.
- The time when I was 12 or 13 and was sprinting into the bedroom I shared with Anathema because she had threatened to go through some of my stuff that was apparently making our room messy. I caught my little toe on the foot of the couch outside our bedroom door, which wrenched my toe back and broke it, making me dramatically fall into our room where I announced that I thought my toe was broken. Anathema looked at me coldly and said, "You're just faking it so I'll feel bad for you and not go through your stuff."
- The time on my mission when I told my companion one morning that I had a track record of having a weird injury about every two years, and mentioned that I was probably overdue for something. Later that day I was pulling a prank on the other sisters we lived with, and was running away so they wouldn't catch me, when my little toe caught on a door-frame and was broken.