"Childhood obesity is a growing problem" -DU Headline
Question #89688 posted on 05/13/2017 4:14 p.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

I'm currently living in Provo and going to a single's ward. If I wanted to go on a mission, would I have to start my papers in my singles ward? Or would I be able to do everything through my home ward, where my parents live? (Even though I haven't actually lived there in 7 years, but I would be temporarily after returning home.)

On a related note, if I started my mission papers in a previous ward, do I have to re-start them in my current ward (singles or home)? Or do they automatically transfer over? I may have started them once several years ago, and they're still active/open, but it still lists my old ward and bishop on everything.



Dear person,

It seems that none of us know the answer to your question. However, I don't think your situation is uncommon so I don't think it will be too difficult to resolve. The best person to talk to about this would be your current bishop, he will know what to do to help you submit your papers.