Dear 100 Hour Board,
What would David Letterman's "Top 10 Most Egregious Things Donald Trump Has Done As President" look like?
Dear friend of Hobbes,
To be honest, I feel like Letterman could do a list like this weekly and still have material left over. But, here is my "Top 10 Most Egregious Things Donald Trump Has Done As President".
10. Stared at the solar eclipse without his eclipse glasses.
9. Repeatedly bragged about his inauguration crowd size.
8. Spoke about Frederick Douglass as if he was still alive.
7. Filed for reelection on the day of his inauguration.
6. Played copious amounts of golf after criticizing Obama for the same thing.
5. Loaded a truck by giving the box to the driver.
4. Promised the Boy Scouts a non-political speech. Proceeded to give a political speech.
3. "Drained the swamp" by firing his own staff.
2. Ran his twitter account like an 8 year-old having a temper tantrum.
1. THIS HANDSHAKE.
Also, David Letterman did make a Top 10 list about Donald Trump a few months after he retired. Here it is (does contain some language).