Dear 100 Hour Board,
What are your favorite healthy snacks for on the go?
-Trying to eat healthier
I definitely could do way better at healthy snacking, but following is a list of healthy snacks that I personally enjoy, and most of which are very easy to carry around and eat on the go.
- Protein shakes (especially the Premier Protein ones)
- Unsalted nuts
- Greek yogurt (lately my favorite snack is honey vanilla Greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, and oats mixed in)
- Skinny Pop popcorn (or make your own lightly salted popcorn)
- Veggies with hummus (or by themselves, if you're really healthy)
- Pita chips with hummus
- Roasted chickpeas (I shared my recipe for them here, but I would also recommend adding minced garlic and rosemary to them)
- Edamame (I like them raw with just a little bit of salt, but they're also good roasted)
- Smoothies in a blender bottle