Dear 100 Hour Board,
Two truths and a lie. Go!
(Please post your lie separately on another answer down below so we can guess.)
Dear Goldie Rose,
- I own Heelies
- I can play saxophone
- I can juggle
1. I'm allergic to cold
2. I like relish on my hot dogs
3. I got a 4.0 in one semester at BYU
-Sunday Night Banter
1. I've had three surgeries in my life, all of them on my mouth
2. I have whole conversations with people while I'm sleeping, sometimes with my eyes open
3. The first time I ever flew on a plane was on my way to my mission in Chile when I was 19
1) I sleep talk in a British accent. Don't know why or how.
2) I have an extensive collection of rubber ducks.
3) I found tunnel worms underground in Hawaii after much luck and hard swimming.
1. I am allergic to peaches.
2. I have a terrible sense of smell.
3. I am afraid of birds.
1. Whilst perusing garbage cans during Clubs night in the Wilk I found a half-eaten can of Korean silkworm pupae, which I consumed without enjoyment #itsnoteatingwhatyouwant #itseatingwhatyouvegot
2. Once ate sixty-one bananas in a day for fun, and it was fun... until I was severely constipated for several days, my love for them has never truly flowed again
3. As a teenager in Honduras I befriended the neighbor's Amazon parrots, named them Loquacious Ron and Greasy Gary, bribing them initially with stale Twinkie bits from America
1. I can walk up and down stairs whilst hoola-hooping.
2. I don't like nuts except in some kinds of chocolate.
3. I've had applesauce that was too spicy for me.
1. I visited Harry Potter world this year and did not try the butterbeer.
2. I've traveled on 15 planes in the last two months (March 22 - May 22).
3. I was terrified of E.T. as a child.
-guppy of doom
Dear Test Subject,
1. Your Parents' Love
2. The Deer Outside
3. The Cake
1. I was in two major car accidents two weeks apart.
2. I sewed my own dress for senior prom.
3. There's a light blue ceramic glaze named after me.
I've been bitten by an otter
I can peel a banana with my toes
My first word was "money"
PSYCH--all mine are true!
I would like to explain a bit about the applesauce thing though. I only saw the light and started liking spicy food about two or three years ago. Prior to that, I was hyper-sensitive, and would not eat anything with the slightest hint of spice. I rejected this particular applesauce because it had copious amounts of the kind of red-hot cinnamon in it. Rest assured my spice tolerance has grown exponentially since then.
Dear Plot Resolution,
It's high time for lie-time, so reveal we now our masquerading misinformations, lovingly corrected:
Tipperary can't juggle.
Sunday Night Banter doesn't like relish on hot dogs, (or possibly at all?).
Alta's first plane ride was not at the age of 19, on the way to her mission.
Guesthouse does not have an extensive collection of rubber ducks. She did, however, unlock a tunnel worm lair in Hawaii after she swam with three awesome Hawaiian creatures: green sea turtles, eagle rays, AND a Hawaiian monk seal... for the second time.
Luciana is not allergic to peaches.
Quixotic Kid didn't sew her own dress for Senior Prom, her mother made it, which is sew cool.
Babalugats's first word was not money, but it was her baby cousin's first word. #filthybaby #filthyrich