Dear 100 Hour Board,
What are some foreseeable improvements that will come to the board or that you would like to see come to the board in the next few years?
I think that an updated app would be really cool. I also think that enhanced search-ability of the archives would be really useful. It might be cool to make it easier to share Board questions to social media. As far as writers are concerned, it would be cool to be able to have multiple writers directly collaborate on an answer.
I'm not a Computer Science/Information Systems guy though, so I don't know how difficult those would be to implement. But it would be cool though!
Here is the list of improvements planned for 2019 stolen directly from the desk of the editors in the Board Lair. Many rebels died to acquire these plans, but I think you'll find them worth the sacrifice.
- Different language versions of the Board. Eventually all languages will be supported, but our first languages will be Parseltongue followed by Esperanto.*
- Augmented Reality Board.* Enough said.
- Multiverse board. This allows you to receive perfect answers to hypothetical questions by directly asking these questions to writers in an alternate universe where your hypothetical question is a reality.*
- Board Empathy Link. This feature will allow writers to experience the emotions of readers and perfectly answer their dating questions.*
- Television chocolate. Readers will be able to pull actual chocolate bars out of their phones or computer screens.*
- Pure Incognito Mode. This allows you to ask questions completely anonymously. Your questions will be untraceable by search history, the FBI, and scrying wizards.*
- 99 Hour Board.* Boom.
There you have it folks. Exciting changes are coming to the Board. You can trust me. Please ignore any and all asterisks.
Totally Real Facts
*This feature may or may not be totally made up and completely ridiculous.