What are your top 25 Taylor Swift songs?
What are your 5 least favorite Taylor Swift songs?
Did you know you're my favorite reader now? Cause this is my favorite question. Cause Taylor Swift is my favorite.
I'm surprised how hard it was to narrow down my top 25 songs. I could have easily done a top 40. But I guess that's the point of top 25 lists. The hardest choices require the strongest wills. Also, I would love to review each song but ain't nobody got time to read that. Anyways, without further ado:
Tipperary's Top Twenty-Five T-Swift Tunes
- The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody) (Red)
- You Belong with Me (Fearless)
- The Story of Us (Speak Now)
- Everything has Changed (feat Ed Sheeran) (Red)
- Fearless (Fearless)
- I Knew You Were Trouble (Red)
- Sparks Fly (Speak Now)
- How You Get the Girl (1989)
- New Romantics (1989)
- The Way I Loved You (Fearless)
- Shake It Off (1989)
- Haunted (Acoustic) (Speak Now)
- All Too Well (Red)
- Blank Space (1989)
- This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (Reputation)
- We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together (1989)
- Should've Said No (Taylor Swift)
- Look What You Made Me Do (Reputation)
- Ours (Speak Now)
- Forever and Always (Fearless)
- Speak Now (Speak Now)
- Stay Stay Stay (Red)
- Delicate (Reputation)
- Safe and Sound (Catching Fire Soundtrack)
- You Need to Calm Down (Lover)
And because you asked I am also including my 5 least favorite Taylor Swift songs. While I may be a hardcore Swifty there are some songs that even I can't handle. Here are my bottom 5.
- Red: I'm sorry but this was like Taylor Swift found a 7th grade writing assignment about similes and just stuck them together. There are so many to laugh at but "He's like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street" gets the award for least relate-able simile ever.
- This Love: This is the 7th grade bad metaphor song. I have no idea what Taylor means by "this love is glowing in the dark". And the music isn't even that good.
- Gorgeous: Weird random baby laugh sounds? No thank you. Also, the lyrics for this one are bizarre. "You should take it as a compliment that I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk?" Ummm, I don't think that's a compliment Taylor.
- So It Goes: This one doesn't do anything to heinous but it is so slow. I'm generally not a fan of slow Taylor Swift songs which is why I don't have a lot from her original album as good as those songs are. This is slow, and I'm not a fan of the lyrics.
- The one stupid line "Spelling is Fun" from Me!: I love that song and if it weren't for that one stupid line I would have it in my top 25 but I refuse to ever take "Spelling is Fun" serious. Why Taylor? Why?
Anyways there you have it! I hope y'all enjoyed this as much as I do and I hope y'all go listen to some T-Swift!