Dear 100 Hour Board,
I'm assuming you've all heard about the Color Code (by Taylor Hartman). I also know it's waaay overemphasized and pretty cliche by this point...but , just the same, I wondered what colors you all were? In case you don't know what I'm talking about, or you don't know your color, you can go here: http://beta.thecolorcode.com/
I'm blue. Almost completely. No yellow at all.
I could swear I've answered this question before...
I'm really blue too. A little white, and a sliver of yellow, and no red.
I'm split between red and blue, a little heavier on the red. A little white, no yellow.
See Board Question #34509, Board Question #26710, Board Question #38480, Board Question #28249, and Board Question #10467. Last time I took it I was Red/Yellow, but that was almost two years ago... gee, have I really been writing that long?
JUST FOR YOU, I took the test again (okay, that's a lie. I wanted to see if my answers would change over time). 55.8% Red, still, and a quarter something, and an eighth of the other two, it looks like. But, I don't really remember what I was like as a child... but I think most children are impatient and obnoxious, so I went with that.
Thank you for proving to me that I have, in fact, answered this before. I feel a lot less like Dory now, even though I am, in truth, a natural blue?
I took the test you linked to and came out 63% white. The description fits me pretty well, but I think there's a lot in the other 37% that isn't taken into account here. (The other values just show -"--%" for me.)
I prefer the Peircean scheme referenced in the archives (Board Question #9482). Instead of power, intimacy, peace and fun, it uses truth/knowledge (blue), ideas/sponteneity (yellow), and action (red) and their combinations. Instead of focusing on motivation, it focuses on what you do in a social environment, which is actually useful. I'm a solid purple on that scale, as you should be able to tell from my responses. While I do find personal satisfaction from being at Hartman white peace, what other people get is my Peircean purple with some occasional green.
I'm very much yellow, with an equal fraction of both blue and red and no white to speak of.
I'm 44% yellow, and the rest is probably a 1-1-1.5 ratio between the other colors. Peircian, I'm a solid orange, though I float back and forth between the yellow and red ranges quite a bit and in some social situations act pretty green.
I've done this before, but didn't get a percentage, so I figured I'd do the link you provided (to their beta version). I'm still red (47.7%). The other colors aren't identified on the pie chart (because hey, I'm only doing the free version), but from reading the descriptions of the other colors, I'm almost positive that the one that's a small sliver is yellow (5-10%), while blue and white are each around 20-25%.
In case anyone cares about other systems of classifying personalities, I'm a green with purple streaks in the Peircean system (which I like very much), and a solid INTJ in the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
In case you want to learn a bit more about Peircean semiotics, you can search the archives (be sure to spell "Peirce" with the e before the i), or you can ask here—there are a couple of us who are enthusiastic about it (though Katya is the resident expert).