Dear 100 Hour Board,
What are all the reasons that BYU is like Hogwarts?
BYU and Hogwarts are the same because the staircases magically move. That's why you can never find your class in the MARB or JKB: gosh-darned magic staircases.
Are you telling me that I'm actually at a place called BYU as opposed to Hogwarts!?
~Seriously Disillusioned Anathema
- We have secret passageways, and you'll get in trouble if you get caught in them.
- You can get lost within its walls. (I mean, there's a reason every FHE group ever has played hide and seek in the HFAC.)
- People are constantly debating over which major/House is the best.
- We have a poltergeist (or at least another Weasley twin).
- There's a lot of ways you can get expelled. (But not killed. But that wouldn't comfort Hermione.)
- We play Quidditch.
- You can take Herbology (though under a different name).
- We have advisors that help us know which classes to take to graduate and get the job we want.
- We hear the same songs.
- Our buildings, like their paintings, can talk.
- We learn all about charms.
- We require Defense Against the Dark Arts courses.
- We have a history of unbreakable vows.
- Our headmaster cares deeply about us.
- We freaking love Harry Potter.
-guppy of doom
Sometimes the cell service is spotty.