Dear 100 Hour Board,
There is a lot in the Archives about cell phone companies, there's some good information there, thank you!
What should I look for when getting a cell phone? I mean the phone itself? Do they make that much of a difference?
- One of few landliners left
My goodness. You're going to have to give me more information than that, I'm afraid. Send me an e-mail (beemerboy100 at yahoo.com) and answer the following questions:
• Which carrier do you have/want?
• What are you going to be using your phone for? Just talking? Internet? Taking/sending pictures? Text messaging? Video?
• What is your price range?
• Do you want a flip (clamshell) phone? Candy bar? Slider? Swivel?
There are a number of sites out there that have user reviews of cell phones. The first one that comes to mind is www.phonescoop.com, but I'm sure you can google more.
Hope to hear from you soon,