Although the tongue weighs very little, very few people are able to hold it. -Anonymous
Question #276 posted on 07/25/2003 midnight

Dear 100 Hour Board,
What are the requirements for a student transferring with an associate's degree to be accepted to the illustrious BYU?
-The snow alumni

A: Dear Snow Alumni,
Information for transfer students can be found at However, Snow College has a transfer agreement with BYU, also known as a Consortium agreement; it facilitates the transfer process for students who have completed certain associate degrees. The Transfer Evaluation Office handles these agreements and should be contacted for up-to-date information regarding the status of that transfer agreement. Right now the agreement listed at only has the 2002-2003 school year, so you'll have to contact that office directly to see if anything has changed. The TEO office can be reached at (801) 422-3641.
- Duchess