When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself. -Anonymous
Question #34119 posted on 03/15/2007 3:01 a.m.

Dear 100 Hour Board,

What sort of permission or pass do I need to be able to photograph college basketball games from down on the court with the professional photographers?

Mr. I don't use a Canon

A: Dear Non-Canon User,

Only accredited media can get down there to take pictures (i.e., you have to be shooting for a local paper or news station). If you'd like more of an explanation, talk to Mark Philbrick at 422-7322.