Dear 100 Hour Board,
Would one of you wonderful, omniscient writers make me a step-by-step plan of how to get to and/or from Provo to the SLC Airport via FrontRunner/Trax?
I have ridden FrontRunner a billion times and know that I would need to get off at the Salt Lake Central station to connect, but beyond that I'm lost, and I find the UTA website a bit confusing beyond just looking up times.
-leaving on a jet plane
- Get on the FrontRunner at the Provo Station. Note that it only runs once an hour.
- Get off at the North Temple Bridge/Guadalupe station at 500 W. North Temple.
- Walk up the stairs or take the escalator. (They'll be just south of the station.)
- Wait for the Trax going West. Get on said Trax.
- Take Trax all the way to the end of the line.
- You are now at the airport.
To get back to Provo, follow that in reverse. Once again, remember that the FrontRunner only runs once an hour.